Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today Special.


Hey I am back writing my blog. I am sorry for the wait of all my fans. But I was on a writers block and didn't know what to write about, until a few days ago when I was looking on YouTube on what to watch, finally it popped in my head. When I was a kid I used to watch a show on nick Jr. called Today Special it was a good show. It is about a store manager who owns a store and has a mannequin who comes to life. They had two friends Muffy the mouse and Sam the security (both puppets). They did the word for the day, and taught you good things. I want them to bring it back so kids of the future will watch what I kids in the past watched when they were little .
Click on the link to watch the intro to the show for those of you who don't remember

4 comments:

  1. I was not lucky enough to have enjoyed that show as a kid. Perhaps I am too old. They should bring it back for people like me too. Glad to see you are back from the writers block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen it either! I'm heading over to You Tube now for a little entertainment. Thanks for giving me something to do tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kent! That brought back SOOOOO many good memories! I think you, me and Lindsey will forever be the only 3 people on the planet that remember this show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One amazing thing about Kent is, if he watched this show as a kid and hadn't seen it in 20 years and you asked him to sing the intro song...he would know every word.

    ReplyDelete