Friday, August 14, 2009

Why I hate twitter.


Twitter is something that doesn't need to exist. It is a lot like texting but in a creepy way. Maybe it's just me but I don't care about what people or famous people are doing and what they are having for lunch. If people really wanted to know about it you might as well just text them about it. So shame on you people that use twitter! Yes, I am talking to you Ashton Kutcher, who thinks he is better than everyone because he has the most tweets. Another bad thing about twitter is that you have less characters to use for your messages.Wikapedia said The name twitter comes from the definition "a short burst of inconsequential information," and "tweets" come from birds." Really do you want to have a product because of that? Not me. So, please people if you want to know what normal or famous people are doing either text about it or just read the magazines and go on-line

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Ashton Kutcher has a new movie coming out. When I saw the preview my first thought was, "How does that guy time to make movies when he is so busy Tweeting?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! Famous people who think they are better than everyone....Forget them! But Kent, you are tweet. (sweet).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% with you on this. I think this blog is pretty tweet and am now a follower - your numbers are growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kent, I've never been on Twitter. And, because of what you've said, I never will. Way to Butcher Kutcher's Tweeting Cockyness!

    ReplyDelete